I booked the hotel online ahead of time. I paid a great price and the location was perfect. Next to the bypass and minutes from the beach. I loved the small kitchen space. Cigarette burns on the covers and a thick smell of smoke lingered. Dead roach was on the floor in the bathroom. No iron and the blow dryer didn't work.
So we were naked , had been in the room a few hours. And in come two black lady's and a kid ( that had there own key) barging in the room. Guess the employee on the shift before had gave them a key to use the fridge cause there's was down! Guess they should have something!
The friendly staff and service. Only five miles from beach. Kitchenette. Clean. Beds were not comfortable. Kitchen did not contain what was described it would. Not enough towels.
Well first off staff is rude. Secondly beds linens were missing. We had 5 people in total we were given two towels , and two wash rags between two rooms. When I went down to ask for more I was told they did not have any . House keeping would bring us some in an hour. Sunday morning " mothers day ' and our worship day and no towels . never again.
The overall room itself was stunning. Had an "at home atmosphere" to it. Everything was fine
All the staff was great which includes house keepers and everyone in office. I didn't get all the names however they were are very nice and helped me with whatever I needed. They should all get a bonus of some sort.
clean in good condition no outside seats at all we all wanted to be together outside but no where to set
the room was nice and clean. the area was very nice. no, not at all
location the hotel did not want to give any clean towles.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The deskpersonal was very rude no friendly at all. Everything
Convenient to the baseball fields we were in town for tournaments.
This hotel was nothing like the pictures you all showed me was not worth my money I will never booked threw you all again. I called and asked for sheets was told I could not receive them because the door was locked.
The a/c worked ok Half the lighting not working, mold, no smoke detector, locks broken, charged more at check in, not enough towels, housekeeping stole shirt from our room.
We did not even stay there. When we arrived we were given the second floor room. They had no elevator in that hotel even though they had 2 floors and my husband could not walk up the flight of stairs and the hotel wanted to charge us another 100.00 plus. They did not try to accomadate us at a reasonable fee. So we left and did not stay. Would never go back there again as the management sucked.